Laryngoscopes – Right-handed and Left-handed
For far too long veterinarians have had to settle for using laryngoscopes that are hand-me-downs from the human-medical industry. Now Darvall Veterinary Laryngoscopes provide you with state-of-the-art optics that meet the unique needs of veterinary anesthesia.
Features & Benefits:
- Blade sets available with fibre optic light source on either side
- Right-handers – those who intubate with the right hand
- Left-handers – those who intubate with the left hand
- Sealed LED light source
- No more bulbs burning out
- Waterproof handle
- Blade stays cool
- Low power consumption improves battery life
- “Fail-Safe” magnetic switch in handle
- No mechanical moving parts in handle
- Complete set with handle and 5 blades comes in a convenient leather presentation case
- Order sets for Right-handers or Left-handers
- Complete set includes blade lengths from 75mm (3″) to 250 mm (10″)
- Handle (#2086) and all blades also available separately
- Extra long blades available in 300 mm (12″) and 350 mm (14″) for very large dogs, sheep, goats, small pigs, marine mammals, and zoo animals
Darvall Laryngoscope Accessories
Laryngoscope Handle #2086
- For use with Right-handed or Left-handed blades
- Long life on two C-cell batteries
In addition to the full range of standard sized Left-handed and Right-handed blades, Darvall also makes these specialty-length long blades.
Q: Will these blades fit the handle I already have?
Answer: Many times, yes. Darvall specialty-length blades work well with many commercially available handles. However, these blades are manufactured to the specifications of Darvall handles, and therefore may not fit properly on the handles you already have. If you want to be sure before you buy a handle, we suggest you select and purchase the specialty-length blade to best suit your needs and try it on your handle. If it’s not a perfect fit to your handle, then purchase one of our long-life LED light handles.
- Right-handed blade #2087
- Left-handed blade #8539
Extra Long Blades:
- Right-handed blade #8050
- Left-handed blade #8540