Warranty, Returns & Exchanges
We promise to be your trusted partner for veterinary anesthesia by delivering the advice, service and quality you deserve. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair.
Our Warranty Policies
- We warranty capital equipment against manufacture defects for one (1) full year of date of delivery.
- We warranty consumable products against manufacture defects for three (3) months.
- We warranty the DVM Iso Vaporizer for a full five (5) years.
Our Return Policy
All concerns regarding damage during shipping or inaccurate fulfillment must be addressed within seven (7) days of receiving merchandise.
To initiate a return of merchandise
- Contact our DarvallVet office at 866-931-3292
- Merchandise must be new and unused
- Returns must be completed within 30 days of the invoice date
- Returned merchandise is subject to a 15% re-stocking fee
- Merchandise received in sterile packaging is usually not eligible for return. Contact our DarvallVet office at 866-931-3292 to discuss exceptions.